- From shade go east 3 hours, mountains to the north-east.
- South for an hour, beyond forest buildings! Natives?! Crew uneasy, could be cannibals.
- Forced east for 1 hour, reach canyon, descend cliff, travel 2 hours in canyon.
- Reach beach, south is small island. Camp to make raft at entrance of canyon.
- 3 hours on raft, get to center of island. Soil hard, can’t dig, make camp near bushes.
- Leave small island, eastbound for 3 hours, reach main island shore. 3 hours of forest towards east, then one hour towards north.
- Reach cliff, turn east and climb it, pass cave. 1 hour towards east. Reach eastern shore.
- An hour north, small bay with cave. Make camp, take a swim, relax.
- North for 1 hour, river blocking, turn west for 3 hours, volcano in view. Camp there.
- North past the volcano through jungle. 3 hours.
- East 2 hours, jungle, man bitten by snake. Camp to dig grave.
- An hour toward east, forest clearing with hut ahead. We avoid, go north, 1 hour.
- 4 hours to east, want to bury treasure, already X on ground. Too obvious. Camp there.
- Turn back, west for 8 long hours. To the north swamp. Strange hatch. Rest but don’t dare make camp, crew scared of hatch.
- Continue west, forest, 5 hours. To the south lake. Reach slopes of mountains.
- Crew suggest we climb north peak. Climb 2 hours. Great view.
- Descend 3 hours head west. Reach rocky shore, exhausted, make camp, need rest.
- 2 hours west from camp along the northern shore.
- South small forest, soft ground, hidden. Perfect. Decide to bury treasure there.
- Continue with exploration. See strange lights in the sky. Come closer…
About Tricky Tribe:
We’re a small Slovenian team making unique F2P mobile games. Tinker Island is our newest and already our biggest game. We only make games that are very different from what exists already. Have any questions, comments, ideas? Contact us!